Printable Cards Help
- This is a new feature. Please let us know if you have any questions or problems.
- You must have the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer installed to create Printable Cards. Most computers have this installed already, but if you do not, you can download it here for free.
- Cards have four sections, the "Front", "Inside Left", "Inside Right", and "Back". You
can edit all sections but the back of the card.
- Non-Members may design and sample cards. Premium members can create and print unlimited cards and without watermark. Any card in progress will be saved while you join.
- Click "View the current Card" to see your card. Close the view window when done to return to the menu. When the card is completed, choose the "Print" menu option when viewing to print your card.
- When you view the card, the "Front" and "Back" will appear upside down near the top of the
card. This is normal. When you print the card, you will fold it and they will appear correctly.
- After printing the card, fold in half vertically and then horizontally to create the final card.
- More features & options are coming soon!
- You may also want to check out our huge collection of online greeting cards!